Two - The main post office in 1952 was in the building
housing today's Peri's Deli at 1916 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
second post office at that time was in Manor at 1 Marin Road, now a private
home with a second story added. The Manor post office was established in
the railroad depot in 1915 and operated at several nearby locations until
closing at this last location on December 31, l 953.